Country Manager - BMW Financial Services
BMW Group Financial Services provides financial services for BMW/MINI customers and dealers worldwide. The Finish division operates as an integrated part of BMW Group Finland and reports to BMW Financial Services Scandinavia AB, Sweden. The responsibility for Corporate Sales is within BMW Group Finland. The dynamic growth of our combined activities leads us to continuously develop our organization and look for ambitious professionals. If you’re looking for a challenging job, combining management of financial products and corporate sales, please contact us.
Country Manager Finland for BMW Group Financial Services and Corporate Sales
You will be responsible for:
- Management, development, administration and controlling of the entire, retail car financing and insurance process chain performed by BMW Group Financial Services in Finland.
- Management and development of Corporate Sales in Finland, key account activities and dealer coaching.
- Achievement of the yearly set targets (profit, penetration rate, sales volume and customer satisfaction) for Financial Services Finland and Corporate Sales.
- Management of all sales activities for BMW Group Financial Services Finland and Corporate Sales in Finland.
- Ongoing development and definition of retail financing, fleet financing and insurance products as well as corporate sales offers.
- Define, develop and control the key performance indicators in relation to cooperation partners.
- Take active part in defining the future development and execution of retail financing, fleet financing, insurance and corporate sales strategy for Finland.
- College or university degree (Finance / Business Administration).
- Minimum 5-7 years of working experience and track record with a (captive) financial services provider, bank, insurance company or within sales of an automotive importer/major dealership in Finland.
- An in depth knowledge of the local sales and car financing market and associated processes in Finland.
- Excellent retail car financing, insurance, fleet and corporate sales know-how.
- Excellent face to face, telephone and written communication skills in English and Finish, high level negotiation skills. Profound Swedish will be an advantage.
- Self-driven, sales-driven and results-oriented personality with strongly developed multi-tasking ability and high level leadership skills.
- Experience with people management is an advantage.
- Willingness to travel.
- Excellent PC skills in a windows environment using MS Office.
Application & CV:
Please submit your application and CV in English through email email@example.com.
If you have any additional questions regarding the position, please be in contact with Carl Nykopp, Senior Consultant, K2 Search Oy (phone: +358 40 844 9298)