Outside Sales Engineer
Emerson (NYSE: EMR), headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri (USA), is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets. Our Emerson Automation Solutions business helps process, hybrid, and discrete manufacturers maximize production, protect personnel and the environment while optimizing their energy and operating costs. Our Emerson Commercial and Residential Solutions business helps ensure human comfort and health, protect food quality and safety, advance energy efficiency, and create sustainable infrastructure. For more information, visit Emerson.com.
Would you like to work in a growing and leading global supplier of products, services and solutions for process-related operations? In a company where we provide employees the opportunity to learn from some of the best managers and engineers in our industries and where we offer unique career opportunities? If so – continue reading!
We are looking for
OUTSIDE SALES ENGINEER
to gain market share for Emerson in Finland.
The main goals for OSE is to make sure that booking and margin objectives are met for the Terminal and Analytical System business in Finland. To make this possible the selected person will establish and develop Emerson´s customer relationships and increase Emerson market participation in selected market segments in close cooperation with the service sales team.
Main responsibilities for Outside Sales Engineer
- Build a business plan for Terminal and Analytical products for the market in Finland and execute actions according the plan
- Work as a focal point of contact in Finland for all terminal products (such as tank gauging systems) and analytical products (such as gas chromatographs) in Finland
- Develop relationships at potentially new and existing Emerson customers
- Understand market dynamics and requirements: e.g., analyze market needs and build business cases
- Provide input to Marketing, Engineering and Sales
- Understand customer processes and business dynamics, act as a consultant
Requirements for the role
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in a relevant engineering/business/marketing field, is preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience in similar industry.
- Background in industrial automation, analytical or tank gauging products is preferred
- Fluency in Finnish and English (verbal, reading and writing).
- Must be willing and able to travel frequently in the region that fits the scope of the business development opportunity.
- Business and target orientated
- Strong focus in customers
- Strategic mind-set
- Good communications skills
Imagine being surrounded by intelligent, driven, and passionate innovators all working toward the same goal—to create groundbreaking solutions that leave our world in a better place than we found it. Emerson is a global technology and engineering company providing innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial, and residential markets.
Emerson offers an exciting, challenging and important position, where the right person really can make the difference to the customers and Emerson.
You will have great opportunities for personal and professional growth. In reality this means both, in the actual position and in the later career in Emerson, national and international, when you someday want to move on from this position.
A dynamic environment is what you’ll discover at Emerson, a Fortune 500 company with $14.5 billion, more than 100.000 employees globally in sales and 155 manufacturing locations worldwide. Together, we’re changing the world, and we have all the resources to help you achieve your professional goals.
Contact and application
Please send your application and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org!
For further information, you are welcome to contact K2 Search consultant Hanna Hellas/ email@example.com