ROCKFON is a leading supplier of stone wool ceiling and wall solutions. Discovered on Hawaii at the beginning of the 20th century, stone wool is a natural by-product of volcanic activity, making it a renewable and plentiful resource.
ROCKFON is a subsidiary of ROCKWOOL® International of Denmark – the world’s largest producer of stone wool – with over 75 years of experience. The ROCKWOOL Group was founded in 1937 and today operates 27 factories and employs more than 9,300 people across the globe.
ROCKFON acoustic ceiling tiles are manufactured at four ROCKWOOL stone wool factories located in France, Poland, Russia and The Netherlands for distribution through sales companies all over the world. Read more about Rockfon/Rockwool from here: http://www.rockfon.fi/
Now we are looking for new Technical Manager for Rockfon to strenghten the technical support of the Rockfon Finland organization.
- Ensure an efficient technical support including claim handling to external customers and the sales organization.
- Continuously evaluate and adopt the total product portfolio in Finland to the market requirements.
- Strategic sparring partner and key person with knowledge of the Finnish legislation and the Finnish competitive situation.
- Strengthen technical documentation, technical knowledge and support on specific project solutions.
- Sharing information and aligning activities with the sales department
- Responsible for project support to external teams, customer service and key accounts in Finland. Here under also preparation of acoustical calculations, quantity calculations and sketches in CAD and other relevant tasks as well as priority of services, preparation and optimization of the service concept according to what has been agreed.
- Training of colleagues and costumers within the technical area – which Rockfon solutions and products are the best choise for speficic situations?
- Responsible for implementation of new products and projects in Finland in relation to the sales organization and the market.
Knowledge & skills
- Technical knowledge of acoustical products/building materials/construction industry
- Suitable technical education
- Analytical mindset
- Passion to work in the construction industry
- Good Finnish and English language skills
Please send your CV and Cover Letter in English as soon as possible through our recruitment system.
Eager to know more about the position? Please be in touch with Sanna Erola, Senior Research Consultant (phone: 0407256574, email: firstname.lastname@example.org).